Bonnaroo is far more than just a music festival, it is an active community that is having fun and working together all year long. Many of the links and information here is to connect you with the awesome people that make our community awesome.
This will be an ever-growing list. If you have suggestions for anything else that can be included, be sure to drop us a line on our social media channels!
- Loophole to Reality – The most active Facebook group for Bonnaroo discussion.
- Inforoo – Bonnaroo’s oldest online community, tracing it’s lineage all the way to the early jam band days.
- /r/Bonnaroo – The Subreddit for Bonnaroo, discussing lineups, experiences, and general weirdness throughout the year.
Roo Crews / Fan Groops
- Camp Reddaroo – One of the largest parties in Group Camping! They are also the group behind the traditional Beer Exchange, which has quickly become one of the best community hosted events at Roo.
- Roo Tang Clan – These guys ain’t nothing to mess with! One of the biggest groups at Bonnaroo aren’t hard to spot with their black and yellow t-shirts and huge group camping area.
- Soopergroop – One of the oldest and most established groups at Bonnaroo, who have even been given press in Rolling Stone! They host the original and largest Wednesday night party.
- Parachute People (Roochute) – The brainchild of our buddy Ron, the Roochute is a giant parachute that’s found on the Farm and at other festivals. Not only is it a giant fun party that’s a throwback to middle school, but they seek out to promote well-being and mental health as well!
- Bonnaroo Chris – Chris is the “Where’s Waldo” of Bonnaroo, having become a festival celebrity for his ability to be anywhere and everywhere. Scoring a photo with him is a huge get!
- Bonnaroovian – An awesome Twitter account by our buddy Kyle, who highlights the people and culture of the festival.
- Chloe – Our good friend Chloe, she is well-known throughout the Roo community for her takes on food and music.
- Roo Fitness – A fantastic resource for staying fit both for Bonnaroo and for the rest of the year!
- Bonnarooster – Run by our buddy Jay, the Bonnarooster is an awesome source for Roo news and photography.
- I Am Bonnaroo – An amazing photographer that puts out an awesome series of photos, chronicling the people of Bonnaroo.
- Cherub – A Party / EDM Band Duo originally from Murfreesboro TN, who have basically become Bonnaroo’s house band. One of Bonnaroo’s most cherished traditions is finding where the secret Cherub set will be!
Roo News Sources (Unofficial)
- The What Podcast – The most popular Roo news source, The What Podcast is a source for artist interviews, industry insights, and more.
- Bonnaroo 365 – One of the oldest unofficial news sources for Roo, this is a great resource for breaking news about our favorite festival.
- Forever Bonnaroo – This is a fantastic Facebook page discussing Bonnaroo news and culture.
- BonnarooWX – Turn on notifications from this Twitter account and you’ll be the first to know if there’s a random summer storm on the way to the Farm.
Roo Services (Unofficial)
- Roo Rides – This is a great service that offers cheap rides to nearby necessities like the Manchester Walmart and other spots.
- Jesus Tent – An awesome tent on the other side of Bushy Branch Road that offers a place to chill and get free drinks and snacks. If you’re not super religious, no worries! They’re just at Roo to help you have a good time; not to be pushy.
Other Things at Roo
- Walter Productions – These are the awesome folks behind Big Red, the giant VW bug that travels around the campgrounds and brings the party wherever it goes. (Sounds familiar!) . They usually host one of the pods / plazas, with lots of fun stuff and parties all Bonnaroo weekend. *Note – Not at Roo every year, sadly.
- Kalliope – Walter is also behind this giant trailer that serves as a portable stage. They usually are inside Centeroo with secret DJ sets until the sun comes up. *Note – Not at Roo every year, sadly.
- Little Cinema / House of Yes – Hailing from NYC, this awesome troupe joined Bonnaroo in 2018 and took up residence at their own barn in Pod / Plaza 3. From burlesque shows to a stage show to live-action movie productions, these guys are an awesome addition to Roo!