Bonnaroo is far more than just a music festival, it is an active community that is having fun and working together all year long. Many of the links and information here is to connect you with the awesome people that make our community awesome.
This will be an ever-growing list. If you have suggestions for anything else that can be included, be sure to drop us a line on our social media channels!
- Loophole to Reality – The most active Facebook group for Bonnaroo discussion.
- Inforoo – Bonnaroo’s oldest online community, tracing it’s lineage all the way to the early jam band days.
- /r/Bonnaroo – The Subreddit for Bonnaroo, discussing lineups, experiences, and general weirdness throughout the year.
- Camp Reddaroo – One of the largest parties in Group Camping! They are also the group behind the traditional Beer Exchange, which has quickly become one of the best community hosted events at Roo.
- Roo Tang Clan – These guys ain’t nothing to mess with! One of the biggest groups at Bonnaroo aren’t hard to spot with their black and yellow t-shirts and huge group camping area.
- Soopergroup – One of the oldest and most established groups at Bonnaroo, who have even been given press in Rolling Stone!
- Roochute – The brainchild of our buddy Ron, the Roochute is a giant parachute that’s found throughout Bonnaroo weekend and at other festivals as well. Not only is it a giant fun party that’s a throwback to middle school, but they seek out to promote well-being and mental health as well!
- Bonnaroo Babe – The unofficial “Babe” of Bonnaroo that is one of the biggest supporters of the fest.
- Bonnaroo Chris – Chris is the “Where’s Waldo” of Bonnaroo, having become a festival celebrity for his ability to be anywhere and everywhere. Scoring a photo with him is a huge get!
- Roo Fitness – A fantastic resource for staying fit both for Bonnaroo and for the rest of the year!
- Cherub – A Party / EDM Band Duo originally from Murfreesboro TN, who have basically become Bonnaroo’s house band. One of Bonnaroo’s most cherished traditions is finding where the secret Cherub set will be!
Roo News Sources
- Bonnarooster – Run by our buddy Jay, the Bonnarooster is an awesome source for Roo news and photography.
- The Bonnaroovian – An awesome account page run by an attendee of Bonnaroo who highlights the people and culture of the festival.
- Forever Bonnaroo – Fantastic Facebook page discussing Bonnaroo news and culture.
- I Am Bonnaroo – An amazing photographer that puts out an awesome series of photos, chronicling the people of Bonnaroo.
- BonnarooWX – This is a great service that’s run by some meteorologists from Nashville. Turn on notifications from this Twitter account and you’ll be the first to know if there’s a random summer storm on the way to the Farm.
- Roo Rides – This is a great service that offers cheap rides to nearby necessities like the Manchester Walmart and other spots. Give them a call at
- Jesus Tent – An awesome tent on the other side of Bushy Branch Road that offers a place to chill and get free drinks and snacks. If Jesus is your bro, they have a non-denomination church service the Sunday morning of Roo. If you’re not super religious, no worries! They’re just there to help you have a good time, not to be pushy.
Roo Community Partners
- Walter Productions – These are the awesome folks behind Big Red, the giant VW bug that travels around the campgrounds and brings the party wherever it goes. (Sounds familiar!) . They usually host one of the pods / plazas, with lots of fun stuff and parties all Bonnaroo weekend.
- Kalliope – Walter is also behind this giant trailer that serves as a portable stage. They usually are inside Centeroo with secret DJ sets until the sun comes up.
- Little Cinema / House of Yes – Hailing from NYC, this awesome troupe joined Bonnaroo in 2018 and took up residence at their own barn in Pod / Plaza 3. From burlesque shows to a stage show to Labyrinth, these guys are an awesome addition to Roo!